2642 31st Ave @ Vicente
Wow. What a stunning, thoughtfully remodeled, gracious home on a magical tree-lined street! Have you been looking for a bright, absolutely move-in ready, well cared for home with lots of room to spread out in? Nestled in a convenient commuting location and walkable to restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, MUNI, Pine Lake Park, not to mention convenient access to the highways flowing South, North and East . . . this is it!
Savor precious down time with friends and family over dinner in the open dining room, or over a few glasses of something especially delicious in the bright living room with beautiful original details. Bust out your best chef moves in the efficient, thoughtfully updated kitchen with ample cabinets and counter space. After a busy work day, if eating out is what’s called for, stroll to one of the many restaurant choices a few blocks away on Taraval.
Drop into a deep, restful sleep in your very spacious master bedroom overlooking the lush, tranquil garden. Start your day luxuriously in the beautifully finished marble master bathroom. Need to find just the right clothes to wear for the day? It might be hard to choose if you filled up the huge closet in the master bedroom with an ample wardrobe! The sizeable office space away from the activity of the rest of the house is a great place to focus and get your work done. If you need kids’ rooms and/or guest rooms, the two sizable bedrooms with beautiful garden outlooks are wonderful places to settle into a good night’s sleep.
Sip something refreshing in the sun on a lazy afternoon in the Japanese style garden before heading out to meet friends for dinner nearby.
Storing your travel stuff, camping equipment, luggage, sports gear, holiday ornaments and all the things you don’t use daily is a cinch in the large closets both on the upper and lower level and in the storage space adjacent to the garage. You don’t have to circle for parking here! Park one car in the garage and another in the large driveway.
L Taraval & bus routes an easy walk away. Convenient access to 280 and 101.
Offered at: 1,095,000
Sold for: $1,469,000
- Three large bedrooms (all overlooking lush garden)
- Two remodeled bathrooms
- Huge, bright living room with wood burning fireplave
- Gracious open formal dining room
- Tastefully updated kitchen
- Hardwood floors
- Period details intact
- High quality thoughtful master suite, office, laundry room & closet remodel, completed with permit
- One-car garage + one-car driveway parking
- Ample closet & storage space
- Fabulous Parkside location- walking distance to restaurants, gelato & coffee shops on Taraval Street, grocery stores & more at Lakeshore Plaza & the recently renovated Parkside Library
- Easy walking distance to MUNI L Taraval, Pine Lake Park (for dog lovers!) & Stern Grove
- Convenient access to 280 & 101 South
- Built in 1936 per tax records