1907 12th Avenue @ Pacheco. Offered at $1,195,000
Detached on three sides, flooded with light and with views from the public spaces, this home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms all on one level is a rare and unique opportunity!
Relax into the expansive east facing views in the living room as you gather with your closest friends.
Nestle into bed in the quiet of the master bedroom with your favorite read. The double sided closet is large enough to house a full clothing collection. Get ready for work or play in the light of the new day in the master bathroom, with skylight and double sinks.
Whether you need space for kids, guests, an office or hobbies, the two other bedrooms on this level allows for plenty of options.
Sprawl out in the large, unwarranted family room down and if you want to add a bathroom eventually, the room is already plumbed for that addition.
Parking after a commute or a day of adventuring is easy in the sizable 1 car garage. A short 1 block stroll away from Golden Gate Heights Park.
Seller reserves the right to accept, reject or counter any offer.
- 3 Sizable Bedrooms on one level (including master suite)
- 2 Updated Bathrooms on one level
- Open Living Area with Fireplace and Views
- Open Sizable Dining Room with Views
- Tastefully Updated Kitchen
- Large, Unwarranted Family Room Down
- Wood Floors on Main Level
- Detached on Three Sides
- 1 Car Garage w/ additional storage
- Easy Access to Public Transit
- 1 Block away from Golden Gate Heights Park
- Built in 1949 per tax records