1099 23rd Street #6 @ Indiana. Offered at $995,000
Looking for a loft with enough room to sprawl out in, with a sizable patio, well located in one of the sunniest, vibrant neighborhoods in the city? This one checks all the boxes! Walking distance to some of the best ice cream, baked goods, wine bars and restaurants, not to mention public transit options into FiDi (3rd street light rail) and south to the peninsula (CalTrain) just blocks away.
Invite friends over for an impromptu dinner or game night in the ease of the large, open living room that opens onto the good sized patio. This is a loft kitchen made for more than just opening cereal boxes. If you like to chef it up once in a while, the ample counters and cabinet spaces allow for folks to pitch in and help. Cooking not your thing? Amble over to a number of great local eats to meet friends.
The bedroom area is spacious enough for two and the wood flooring throughout keeps things clean.
Side by side garage parking, in unit washer/dryer and an elevator makes life that much easier.
Restaurants, bakeries, coffee houses, ice cream parlors, local stores & public transit a short stroll away.
Seller reserves the right to accept, reject or counter any offer.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Open Living and Dining Area with Vaulted Ceilings and Fireplace
- Wood Floors
- Sizable Exclusive Use Patio
- In Unit Washer/Dryer
- 1 Car Side by Side Garage Parking
- Elevator Building
- Phenomenal Dogpatch location — highly walkable to restaurants, coffee, epic ice cream, bakeries & shops
- Easy access to highways going South and East
- 1 block from Caltrain, 2 blocks to Third Street Light Rail
- Built in 2000
- HOA fees $601/month